Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Blind Side



yes!

My mom and I saw this movie and boy was I impressed. I figured this movie was going to be sort of a flop and bomb at the box office, especially since it was up against New Moon. But this movie, like the story itself, prevails.

A true story about NFL player, Michael Oher, he comes from the wrong side of the tracks... his moms is on whatever drug she can pick up and he's 15 sleeping on couches. Around thanksgiving he's seen walking in the pouring rain in a tshirt and shorts. A family sees him roaming in the rain and brings him into their home. The help him get his grades up so he can start playing football. He obviously makes it, because it's a true story, and if you follow the NFL, you know that he plays for the Ravens.

This movie made me feel like doing something nice, so I wrote this blog.


Highly Recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment