Sunday, November 22, 2009

2012


I love John Cusack and I like the end of the world, so why wouldn't I like this movie?

well... I wish I would have known going into the movie that it would be a Comedy. This wasn't a great action movie, sure a lot of shit blows up and the world that you currently live in is torn apart... but the dialog of this movie really throws me off.

We got a guy who's ex and kids live with a new guy and all of the sudden shit goes wrong.. (obviously when John has the kids for the weekend) and then they meet a crazy guy (Woody) and he knows something about maps and super secret ships. OH which turn out to be ARKS, such noah and you twinsies. Then they spend the movie racing to the arks, once inside, obviously something has to go wrong, which it does. but like any hero, John saves the movie. (because he's awesome)

This movie was entertaining only being I found it to be ridiculous.


Not Recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment