Saturday, January 2, 2010

Did You Hear About the Morgans?







If I was to ever get in trouble for sneaking into movies, I could only blame my mother. After seeing Nine with my mother, we snuck into Did You Hear About The Morgans? It was everything you probably think it would be

it's a classic tale really, couple who is on the outs, finally ready to get a divorce and they witness a crime, have to go into witness protection and then obviously fall back in love. come on, if that really spoiled it for you, then you probably don't see that many movies. I'd have to say my favorite person in the movie is Sam Elliott (the stranger in the big lebowski)

I'm not a huge Hugh Grant fan, and I don't mind SJP, this movie didn't bother me, and I wouldn't say I loved it. I never have to see this movie again, and really, if I wouldn't have snuck in with my mom, I more than likely wouldn't have seen it at all.



not recommended.





0 comments:

Post a Comment