Friday, January 15, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox


Although I like Wes Anderson movies, I didn't know how I'd feel about this movie, as I'm not a huge fan of George Clooney, and this is animated? I was skeptical.

I'm so glad I saw this movie, It was quite wonderful! I don't remember this book from when I was a kid... so I can't compare it.

I loved all the people in this movie, although I'm surprised that Angelica Houston wasn't Ms. Fox... or in the movie at all, as she's usually a staple in Wes' movies.

This movie is about a fox who loves to be a bandit, when he finds out he'll be a father his wife asks him to quit all the messing around... fast forward to a life with a wife and a young cub, his nephew comes to live with them and he can't help but get into his old tricks.. stealing chickens and cider.. the great heist! when the land owners start learning that Mr. Fox is stealing from them, they go after him at full force. Sparking a huge battle.. This movie goes an the adventure of this Fox family's life time.

This movie is quite hilarious and intriguing, I love that it's stop motion!

highly recommended.


0 comments:

Post a Comment