Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nine




I love Daniel Day-Lewis, holy shit.

I didn't know much about this movie going into it, but I did know that it had an all star cast of babes and some singing. I saw this movie with my mother and I have to say, it was very excellent.

This movie is the story of Italian director Guido Contini who has made 6 world famous movies and 2 major flops is trying to make his 9th film, with a life full of sex and infidelity he struggles with trying to keep everything together and to make a comeback. Along the way the women that have molded Guido's life come to him in song form. When his wife finally has enough, you see Guido slowly start to realize what he's losing.

There is some singing, some laughs, some sad moments and a lot of scantily clad women in this movie.




Highly Recommended






0 comments:

Post a Comment