Monday, November 16, 2009

Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant



My friend Julie's friend raved about this movie to Julie and we decided to give it a try, I mean why not, we like vampire's and we like John C Reilly, we knew it would probably be cheesy but we hoped for entertaining.

I fell asleep half way through.

We've got a kid obsessed with spiders and his BFF is obsessed with bats, but there is a twist! (obviously) To save his BBF's life, Darren had to trade his mortal soul, yadda yadda yadda. There is a monkey girl, some older vampires looking to fight some 'evil vampires'... I mean if Willem Dafoe signed on for the movie, there has to be something about it that's intriguing... nothing that held my attention.

I'm told that the books series for this movie(s) are better than what was adapted to screen, but I wouldn't really waste my time.


Not Recommended.


0 comments:

Post a Comment