Saturday, November 14, 2009

Zombieland



I'm not so good with blood and gore, but when I saw the preview for this movie it reminded me of Shaun of the Dead, basically more humor than gore so that I'd be able to sit through it with minimal eye covering.
This movie is definitely at the top of my list for best comedy of 2009.

When you have a whole world being engulfed by zombies, and you're trying to survive, I'd like to think that I too would tag along with a grumpy Woody Harrelson and two misfit sisters. I could only hope that I would find love while double tapping.

I would never ruin the surprise guest of this movie, but I will say that it was the best movie surprise I've experienced in a long time.

I saw this movie three times in the theatre and each time it was even more funny.


Highly Recommended.


0 comments:

Post a Comment