Monday, November 16, 2009

Extract


Do people not like the movie Office Space? I don't think I really want to know the answer to that... but I was pretty excited when I saw the preview for Extract, I like Kristen Wiig and I like Jason Bateman so it should be a pretty good time.... right?

oh, sooooo boring. I did not find this movie that funny, I am not a huge fan of Mila whatever and I'm guess I'm not a fan of where Mike Judge is going with his movies... I have seen a lot of movies, I like a lot of terrible movies, I hated Idiocracy and that tv show the Goode Family was so horrible... WTF Mike Judge.

This is a story about a guy who owns a extract company, he has a wife that isn't really into having sex with him, he's got new cleavage roaming around the factory and a wife who's interest in the pool boy is sparked easily. It gets serious for a moment but I don't really remember much else... it didn't leave me wanting more, I just wanted it to end basically.


ps. what the hell is that movie poster...? jesus h christ



Not Recommended.


1 comments:

jmo said...

I thought this movie was great. So sue me

Post a Comment