Friday, November 13, 2009

In the beginning

One thing that I can do pretty well is watch movies, I’m not the best at seeing the scary ones but I’ll leave that to the experts.

I’d say for the past 24 Mondays (aka 6 months) I’ve been coming to work and looking forward to my morning coffee walk with my two coworker (rafael and gordon, sup).. I’ve regaled them with my movie reviews. I’m not sure that they’re always listening, but they have been trying to get me to make a blog where I review the movies I see.

So, here I am. I’ll do a little back log of movies I’ve seen recently and then start reviewing the current ones.

***Please be advised that the movie reviews to follow are of my own personal opinion, in no way are they facts. Except if you disagree, then you’re wrong.


0 comments:

Post a Comment