Monday, November 16, 2009

Paranormal Activity



I've always been fascinated by ghost stories but they're hard for me to watch, I usually have to keep my blanket or hoodie covering my eyes for a while to even make it through. I'm not sure why I thought seeing this movie would be a good idea, maybe because it was close to Halloween, or because Julie and I decided it was 4 o'clock in the afternoon and we'd totally be ok... Well no matter how I spin it to myself, this movie was terrifying.

A couple in San Diego starts experiencing weird bumps in the night, the heroic boyfriend decides it would be a great idea to film what happens while they sleep... Although at first the hauntings don't happen to the boyfriend directly, they start evolving more and more into a horrifying situation that he can't ignore, but don't worry he decides to antagonize it. SMART.

Julie and I were clutching onto each other most of the movie, screaming at any chance we got and literally terrified the last 45 minutes.

What a great back story, this movie was filmed for $15,000, on 1 video camera (from the actors POV), and has made millions. Did we mention that there are only 2 actors in the whole movie?

Believe the hype, this movie was scary!


Highly Recommended.


0 comments:

Post a Comment